2017 Reunion Information
August 3-6, 2017
WELCOME TO LAKE LAS VEGAS FOR “LAKESIDE KNIGHTS!”
On behalf of the Madrid/Torrejon High School Association, the Reunion Committee is delighted to welcome you to the Westin Lake Las Vegas. All facilities on this beautiful property are available for your use and we encourage you to take full advantage of them. For complete information on reunion activities, please take a few minutes to read all the information contained on these pages, which together with attachments, also serve as your Confirmation Packet. Please click here to print it and bring it with you to the reunion.
We are happy that we can again offer online registration and the ability to use a credit card for payment. EventBrite has a lot of upgraded features that will save even more time for registration staff and give us greater flexibility. You will again have your confirmation and registration materials electronically in advance and at hotel check in, so you don’t have to stand in line or try to read a lot of materials after you arrive at the reunion hotel. The documents that you will find in your packet include:
- Reunion Event Information: Recaps information about the event and the hotel. Click here to view or print only this document.
- Registration Information: Register online (https://mthsareunion2017.eventbrite.com) or by mail. To download the reunion registration form, click here.
- Preliminary Schedule of Activities : The final schedule will also be posted on electronic boards throughout the venue and on the hotel room’s televised schedule. Click here to view or print only this document.
- Local Activity Sheet: View Local Host recommendations or visit the Websites for information on things to do and see around Lake Las Vegas and the greater Las Vegas region. Click here to view or print only this document.
You will receive the following either upon check in to your room at the hotel or if you are not staying at the reunion hotel, during Registration/Check in times as indicated on the schedule:
- Nametag, Wristbands, Breakfast Ticket and Instructions
- Class Photo Schedule: Note the time your class will take its group photo on Friday night
- Exit Questionnaire: Your comments are important to us and help tremendously in planning future reunions.
Please note that “One Day, One Hour” Volunteers will be contacted regarding their preferred time and duties, and the final schedule will be distributed in advance and posted onsite. Please check the appropriate box on the Online or Mail-in registration form!
Finally, if you need special help or have questions, please contact the reunion committee by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. When you arrive, look for schoolmates wearing colored ribbons: Volunteers–light blue; Local Hosts–royal blue; Reunion Committee–rose; Executive Committee–red. We’re looking forward to sharing this fun-filled weekend with you and wish you many special “Lakeside Knights!”